Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Red face What are your favorite names within your family?

The other day I was sitting around thinking about the names in my family, including cousins and great aunts & uncles, and I realized there are some names in my family that I absolutely love! I would have to say that my Mema (grandma) and her sisters have amazing names. They are...

Cleo Ester/Esther (I can never remember which way it's spelled)
    Celine Victoria
    Deluvine Beatrice
    Clara Miguela

I would have to say my favorite out of the 4 is my Great-Aunt Deluvine because I can honestly say I have NEVER met another Deluvine besides her and I'm surprised because I think it's such a beautiful name.

What names in your family do you just absolutely love?
    My Favorite Names Right Now

Calla Verity & August Luke
    Blythe Matilda & Finn Malachy

Most of the names in my family are pretty plain, but that's the exact type of names I seem to love, so:

Elizabeth
    Claire Pearl - while I don't especially love them together, they are still both great names!
    Raymond Owen - SO gorgeous.
    Holly
    Brooke

These are all the names I LOVE in the family, and I think with the exception of Brooke I've considered using each one of them on my own future children!

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

My favorites in my family are Ryan, Colin, and Alexandria.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

LOVE Alice, the name of my great-grandma! definetly a middle for a future kid! Other wise my family doesn't have very interesting names, but some include
    Isabella Chiara (Chiara)
    Gerard Aloysius (Jerry/ Gerard)
    Elizabeth Palmira (Lizzie)

Palmira and Alice are my favorites
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

Each branch of my family is pretty different, so it makes for some names that i really love!

I love my a few of my cousins' names like Ryan, Erin, Alix (i really just like the way she spells it)..I have a few older relatives named Mary, and one Rosemary, who passed away recently. I have a great-aunt or something named Valley, so that's cool

My favorite names come from my father's side of the family..his dad immigrated from Italy, so I have favorites like Luca, Lorenzo, Lia, Viggo, Natalino (grandpa's name...we call him Nate though), Maria, Rocco, Lucia, Anna, and my grandpa's brother passed away, and his name started with a V...i think something like Vincenzo or something...i really liked it though!

Unfortunately, if i were to use most of these names, it would cause a feud with my mother's side...so we'll see