Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Amarin is better for sure, i think it would over well in general if you're not afraid of being unique.

Other names containing "rin" include

Aerin
    Alizarin
    Catrin
    Corinne
    Perrin
    Rinoa
    Syrin
    Varina

I wouldnt trust a site that doesnt lost a specific language. You can spot bad websites from a mile away by things like this, they will list "aboriginal" or "native american" or "african" under an umbrella term and not state what language it comes from.

Not afraid of being unique at all! If our sons had been girls they would have been either Noa-Maya, Noa-Sophia or Rinoa. We ended up naming our second son Noah, so Rinoa isn't really usable.

We did discuss Aerin, but I don't really like the pronunciation. It's one of those names that look great in writing, but I just don't like when saying out loud.

Syrin won't do - it's too close to a chemical in my native country.

Perrin reminds me of Lea & Perrins who make Worcestershire sauce.

Catherine is the name of my sister in law so that won't do either.

OH won't go along with Alizarin or Varina.

Corinne, I'm not sure about that one. I'll have to mull it over a bit I think!

Thank you for your suggestions =D

I'd use Rhine, Rania, Rina, Reina/Raine/Regina or Marine. Your name choices are cute but for my ear they don't work with your last name. Maybe I just don't pronounce them right.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Well, Mirrin makes me think of mirin (Japanese cooking wine.)
    Amarin is interesting. It doesn't strike me immediately, but I think that's just because it's unfamiliar. Love that it means rain.
    If you like Amarin, you COULD go all the way to Tamarind. It's a plant/spice, often used in Indian cooking, deliciously sour and dark orange. "TAM-ah-rind" (soft-I, as in Rin.)