Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Names to go with Owen

I need a name to go with my firstborn, Owen. We don't know if it's a boy or girl so we're putting together a short list for either a brother or sister. Here's what we have right now ...

Boy:
    Leo
    Colin
    Ryan

Girl:
    Cora / Coralie
    Lila
    Celia

Some other names that I liked were Graham and Daniel (Dan) or Anna but they rhyme with our last name and I just can't get over it.
    Share your thoughts on these and please suggest others! I need help soon - baby could come any day! Thanks!

That's funny that Lila is on your list, because I was just about to suggest it. Anyway, Owen is a great name and you have an awesome list going.

Here are some suggestions (hopefully I'm somewhat in the right direction!):

Boy:
    Connor/Conner
    Weston
    Calvin
    Declan

Girls:
    Nora
    Natalie
    Lucy
    Iris
    Lydia
    Audrey

ETA: Almost forgot to answer the original question! From your lists, I like Colin and Lila best for big brother Owen - I think they complement him nicely without sounding too similar (Leo and Cora - even though I love both of those names!). Ryan and Celia are fine with Owen, but I think that Colin and Lila are the best with Owen.
    Last edited by garnet; January 23rd, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

Keegan
    Liam
    I love Calvin (my oldest has this name)
    Wesley

I, too, would pick Colin and Lila from your lists to go with Owen. Also, I like Graham, Rory, Griffin, Liam and Weston for boys or
    Wren, Ainsley, Isla and Eden for girls.