Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Waverly works!

I have a daughter named Hazel... so I feel for you. Some names that I've incorporated into my kids (first and middle, all a jumble)...

Clara
    Cecilia
    Catherine
    Jane
    Hazel
    Louise

I guess you should stick with Clover and Piper... what about Pippa or Penelope? Maybe you won't like those.

some suggestions:
    June
    Isla
    Jessa
    Cleo
    Della
    Milly
    Lily
    Lilac
    Nova
    Reyna
    Sloane
    Ruby
    Jade
    Gemma

I hope that helps you! Good luck!

lots of good suggestions, but I love Waverly best! It is such a beautiful name!

I also have a Harper. I have been in the same predicament, no sister yet but we have thought tons on it. I am pretty much set on Rowan for the next girl. Our other ideas are Quinn, Annabelle, or Olivia. I love Piper too, and Waverly is very pretty, I may have to put it on my list too!

I adore Waverly, are you considering another matching initial for this baby like Harper Hazel
    If you went with Waverly, which I really think works best with Harper, I would choose Waverly Willow
    Also works because with Hazel there is the hazelnut tree and with Willow there's the willow tree so it's another little connection beyond HH and WW if that's the way you wanted the go
    Last edited by lizalee; February 9th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!