Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm glad you called and got checked out. And I hope everything turns out alright.

Apparently the source of my bleeding was caused by a partial placental abruption, not in fact previa, and I will remain in the hospital and I've gotten the corticosteroid shots for the baby's lungs. The baby is not showing serious signs of distress, however is not moving as much as she/he used to which concerns the doctor. She says there is a high possibility of a Caesarean section within the next 48 hours if the baby's condition worsens.

Adair

That's true, I'm so sorry. Different OBs differ on their management of partial abruptions, but it depends on the degree (size) of the abruption, whether or not you're continuing to bleed, and most importantly how your baby is tolerating it. For mild-moderate abruptions, careful monitoring with bedrest can work, and the pregnancy can progress to full term.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Wow, scary. Here's hoping everything (and everyone) stays healthy.

Sending healing thoughts to you- hope the pregnancy lasts a little longer.

xoxox
    Emilia
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake