Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Aislinn (with the extra n). I think it's pretty and uncommon, but not too out there.

First off, sorry to hear about your losses. I am so glad that you are 31 weeks pregnant, congratulations!
    From your list my favorites are:
    Annabe (I think it's adorable)
    Geneva (Stunning)
    Gillian (Pretty)
    Saraline (This is probably my favorite!)

Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm sorry for your loses but it's wonderful to want to honor your children.
    Emmett and Riley smooshed give me Emily--I think it would be lovely to use as a middle since it's more common.Or something less common like Riletta, but I'm not sure I like that and a lot of your options end in -a anyway.

Annabe - it's cute, but it'll forever be mistaken for Annabel
    Geneva - one of my all time favorites I think all of the nn options and the lovely meaning and the sole spelling.
    Aislin - this isn't a pleasant sound to me. sounds like A's or aids to me.
    Arenata - interesting but makes me think aeronautical.
    Athena - beautiful sound. I like this a lot. Also Althea, which is less popular.
    Gillian - I like this one a lot! It's definitely more popular, but it's lovely and the G spelling makes it a tad more unique.
    Saraline - meh, not wild about this one, bit too smooshy for my taste
    Arisa - my first instinct would be to pronounce is Ar-RISS-uh, and I'd probably mistake it for Marisa or Larisa or Carissa

my favorites:
    Geneva Emily
    Athena Emily
    Althea Emily
    Gillian Emily
    Last edited by kala_way; January 22nd, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
    Top Names: Benedict Zeal & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Calvin: Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    TTC this year!!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I just want to suggest Iris - which means "rainbow" - because I think it's a very positive image in light of what you've battled to reach her.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor Lily, Margaret Jane

Congratulations, how wonderful to have a daughter finally!!!

I heard a name today close to my own daughter's name but with a different meaning, one which might resonate with you:

Eliana it means "God has answered"

Just fyi I also read an article that said that after you have a baby your body produces more eggs - the only time in your life it happens. Don't know your situation but I thought that was a neat fact.

Also another thought - you can have as many middle names as you want!

Or, what about the middle name Emily? (Emmett & Riley = Emily)

Or, is there a name that has a meaning that would be a tribute to their siblings in heaven? Perhaps "Heaven"? or "Hope"?

Hope this helps

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014
    BABY #4 DUE JUNE 2016!!!

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi) or Genevieve Pearl (Vivi)

Other possible future names: Harrison, Isobel or Ivy, Jethro,