Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kellan Abraham is a great name. Kendall Aidelyn is not my favorite. Kendall is not a bad name But I feel it's lacking some of the spunk of your other kids and is a little too close to Kindle for me (of course that's just my opinion) And I'm not sure how to pronounce Aidelyn. Some suggestions

Ellis
    Estelle
    Adell
    Jill
    Camille
    Danielle
    Giselle
    Lindell
    Wendell
    Last edited by alexa400; January 23rd, 2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Didn't read close enough
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Aidelyne is pronounced Aye-da-lynne.................and the first name I want to have no long vowels and end with LL, and it is just my pattern..........thanks for the options though, im still open..........

I think the two names you have planned fit well with your twins names. Kendall is a boys name in my area too - but I also know a girl named Kendall. Maybe spell Aidelyn - Adelynn or Adeline for easier prononciation but it is a middle name so it does not matter so much unless you plan to call her by both names.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 17th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.