Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: 3 Perfect Boy Names!!!

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elijah John Cruise

18 19.57%
  • Theodore John Cruise

49 53.26%
  • Oliver John Cruise

39 42.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Is John a family name? What about just including his family name as the regular middle name? I guess that's not a good option since you don't like it, but is it really that bad? I love the idea of a family name in the middle, even if it's way out there or doesn't sound like a name. I'm a fan of that tradition. Just a thought, since you're "getting" Theodore ... don't want to cause more drama!

I know, I know... I wish I could just suck it up and use the middle name as the one and only, but I DESPISE it... What do you think? The family name is: Winkle. I just see endless teasing possibilities there...

I have to agree with you. Your husband really wants to pass it on? Does he have the name?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Yes, it is his second middle name. It is the only family name he wants to pass on because it was his mother's maiden name & she was an only child. If we do not use it the name will die... but I would love for the name to NOT get passed on as I think it is awful. I don't know what to do. He keeps stating that no other name matters to him which I cannot understand.

My side has wonderful family names to pass on, such as Coolidge (we are related to the president). I am just frustrated that this ONE name is the only name he wants to work with.

Red face

Hmmm ... you're right, that is a very unfortunate name. BUT as the middle name, most bully-types will never know it. You could even put W. on anything that other kids might see if ti comes down to that. If it really means a lot to your husband to pass it on, it seems like a must, BUT I'm just realizing that you said your husband has two middles and his second middle initial is W -- I assume that's Winkle? In which case, it would make perfect sense for your son to be Theodore John Winkle. Sorry for throwing a wrench in the works. I'm not used to two middle names, and neither is my husband, so if I suggested putting a name he liked or a family name as a second middle it would be the equivalent of not even using it, which is why I suggested using it as the sole middle. But that is clearly not at all the case here -- it seems like the family tradition to pass along two middles with W. as the second middle. Sorry about that. I should have paid closer attention!