Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Middle Names for Catherine

Which do you like better:

1. Catherine Emma
    2. Catherine Felicity
    3. Catherine Lily
    4. Catherine Violet

And why?

Catherine Felicity is actually one of the name combos we're considering if we have a girl, so of course that's my favorite of your choices! I love that together the names mean "pure happiness". I also like the contrast between fairly popular Catherine and less common Felicity.

Catherine Lily and Catherine Violet are also beautiful. If I had to choose between them, I would probably go with Violet just because I love "V" names, but either would be great.

Emma's a pretty name, but the flow of Catherine Emma feels off to me. Emma Catherine sounds better IMO.

My favorite would be Catherine Lily. I love the contrast between the serious, classic Catherine and the more light hearted Lily. Second would be a tie between between Catherine Violet and Catherine Felicity.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Catherine Felicity by a mile! It's so beautiful!

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I like Catherine Lily the best. I like Catherine Felicity and Catherine Emma, too, and I love Violet, just not with Catherine--but the sweetheart Lily pairs so wonderfully with the classic, timeless Catherine. I would love to meet a Catherine Lily.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George