Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names not commonly heard

I am looking for names that are not commonly heard, yet are still names known and or realistically understood as a name. For example, Gareth or Aldous. Please list any and all that come to mind.(Probably below top 1000)

From personal experience, Linus, everyone can spell it, pronounce it, has heard of it but nobody actually *has it* except locally for my little guy.

We are strongly considering Wolfgang for our newest baby, another name that in the US walks that line of being heard of etc but in no way common.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie