Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Opinions on baby girls name..

Ok so my girl and I have picked out a name and would just like some feedback on the name...Her name will be Jaiyla J'Lea...what are yalls opinions on the name?

I think Jaiyla and J'Lea sound too similar to go together.

If you want Jaiyla so be pronounced 'jay-la,' then I would spell it that way. Three vowels in a row (AIY) is really confusing, and the Jail bit makes me think of jail.

The middle name rhymes with the first-- do you want them to be really similar? I don't like apostrophes in the middle of the name, I would rather spell out the pronunciation. I think you probably want a really unique, really special, one-of-a-kind name for your daughter, which is very sweet. But the apostrophe is just confusing.

So I would pick Jayla, and maybe work on the middle to make it a little more distinct from Jayla.

Do you like:

Jacinda
    Janavi
    Jalandra
    Julissa
    Janelle
    Jamiya
    Janiah
    Jasmina (so pretty!)
    Javiera (like Xavier, but feminine)
    Jeannique
    Jessenia
    Jillaine
    Joelle
    Johari
    Jorelle
    Josseline
    Jovana
    Jovienne
    Justyna
    Justice
    Jyoti

I think they all sound great with Jayla, but I like Jayla Jasmina, Jayla Jovienne, and Jayla Jorelle a lot.

Any family you want to honor?

Btw it's nice to see a dad take such an interest in his little girls name. Best to you both and congrats on your daughter.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

I think it looks ghetto to be perfectly honest. The spelling is over the top and does not follow the rules of phonetics. Is it supposed to be Jayla Jalia? If so, just spell it that way.

Funny how you said justice that is my girls last name...lol we were also just thinking Lea as her middle thats my girls middle name..She wanted something of her name in the babies name Jennifer lea justice is hers..any ideas would be great. She really likes jaylee as her first