Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Homeschooling

Threaded View

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Really? In my opinion, education is education. Whatever you do, there must be education being received. Balanced, factual, true education. The opportunity for flexibility in the curriculum could be either be useful or exploited, depending on the parent / guardian.

It's funny, my dad went to a public school and was taught RE (Religious Education) by a very vehement Christian. I go to a public school and was taught RE by a very open-minded teacher. In terms of the hardcore Christian homeschooling discussed earlier, I guess a son who didn't like being homeschooled by a hyperreligious mother could just quote Timothy 2:12 at her! Bwa hah hah.

I'm atheist but my first ever school was actually very Christian (still a public school) but at home I was never raised with religion so the stuff they said really confused me. Now I'm in a very secular school. Suits me a lot better. No mandatory confusing stuff.
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.