Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Munchkin 2 pack fresh food feeder on Amazon!

Thank you, just bought it!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I hope it works as well for you as it did for us!

Around 8 months we pretty much blended up whatever we were eating with an immersion blender and gradually increased the chunkiness. (They had a lot of teeth though so that probably helped.) I wish I had more insight to offer. Good luck!
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

I had this problem with my little one, and still do, with certain fruits and textures. I had most success with avocado, mashed potatoes, and the freeze dried yogurt bites (they melt in kid's mouths- Happy Babies makes one that are sold in Target and other spots). Once she got hold of eating these, it was easier to introduce more foods. She still will gag and throw up (at 20 months) if there is any sort of fruit in her yogurt, but other than that she has transitioned now.