Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Watching a home show and the realtor is named Mary Perry. I find rhyming names funny!

I went to high school with a guy named Kent Barritt and always thought that was pretty funny.
    ~Marilyn~ mama of Colten James, Chase Michael, and Wyatt Daniel born 05/16/2013!
    currently loving :

When I was in first grade there was a boy named Moise Butt :? I also know a boy named James Piper Bond III, although everyone calls him Piper (Pipe-er).

There's the English food writer and television presenter Mary Berry. Just looked it up, Berry's her maiden name so she couldn't do anything about it.

But I never understand why parents give their kids names like that- do they do it just to be funny?! Haha... not really
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

Not a real person yet, but this guy I know is dead-set on having a daughter named Sophie, which would make her Sophie Moore, sounds kind of like sophomore to me.