Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    In my high school there was a cookery teacher named Mrs Kitchen who was Miss Cook before she was married. That's the weirdest one I've come across.
    We had an appropriately named teacher in my school too - a biology teacher named Miss Flower (before she married).

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I know a woman Candace Cane, who went by Candy, she was Candy Cane up until she got married There's also an elderly lady whose married name was Rosie Bottoms
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Not as good as some of the above, but for what they're worth:
    Poor fellow teachers' surnames: Sexy, Gaye and Hiscock.
    My former PE teacher was an intimidating Mrs Fitt, though that's not nearly as funny as the Kitchen/Cook combo!
    New Scientist's nominative determinism is a fascinating read, though my IT skills are not up to posting a link, sorry.
    And there are always a few smart-alecs in the Birth Announcements who go with Harley Davison, Jett Black, etc. Yawn!
    Isolde - Freya - Elinor - Eluned - Tabitha - Anouk
    Oskar - Caspar - Ebbe - Fred - Burr - Edmund

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    In my high school there was a cookery teacher named Mrs Kitchen who was Miss Cook before she was married. That's the weirdest one I've come across.
    no wayy!!! that's the best!
    Anastasia, Tessa, Marina, Stella
    Connor, Rhett, Corbin, Grayson

Oh and just the other day when watching the news there was a Dr. Brilliant that one made me giggle
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot