View Poll Results: What girl name goes best with big brother Jesse?
- 53. You may not vote on this poll
Jesse & Delilah
Jesse & Simone
Jesse & Ruby
Jesse & Fiona
Jesse & Hope
Jesse & Veronica
Results 1 to 5 of 17
Thread: What combo is best?
January 20th, 2013 08:15 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
January 20th, 2013 08:52 PM #3
January 20th, 2013 08:56 PM #5Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller extraordinaire
Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles | Grace Odilia Lily | Grant Frédéric Conrad | Violet Emilia Mary | Declan Hugo Grey
Olivia Charlotte Jane | Samuel Gaspard John | Adele Sofia Eloise | Jack Sebastian Ellis | Eleni Charlotte Jane | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Eva Madelief Kate | Avery Ian George
I've recently started a new story--feel free to join me! havengermany.blogspot.com
January 20th, 2013 09:03 PM #7
January 20th, 2013 10:02 PM #9
Jesse, as a name, is a nice mix of biblical classic and Wild West bad boy.
- Delilah is too sultry, sexy and naughty to pair with Jesse. It emphasizes the bad side minus the glamor
- Simone is a refreshing choice: biblical, a little bit slinky, but still buttoned-up enough to be serious, respectable and intriguing
- Ruby is a chorus girl in the Wild West saloon. She and Jesse are the best of pals. It's a perfect stylistic mach-- but Ruby is very popular now, much more so than Jesse
- Fiona is too crisp, Celtic and British to match well with Jesse
- Hope is too good-girl
- Veronica is too elegant and ornate with homespun Jesse
I think Ruby matches best, but I would actually select Simone due to its freshness.Blade, MD
XY: A. R.
XX: C. V. N.
Allaire * Emmanuelle * Honora * Hyacinthe * Lysandra * Marina * Rosamond * Serena * Sylvie * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lucian * Marius * Quentin * Rainier * Silvan
Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ / Altair _ Faraj _ Tariq