Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The lying game twins

Hey guys, I need some help naming look a like twin sisters who take each others places from time to time.

I got my story idea after I started watching The Lying Game on ABC Family.
    And i'm not really a tv show person but..i'm hooked on it.
    Any way, I started crafting a completely different plot from the show but wanted identical twin girls like Sutton & Emma. I really like how Sutton's name is a surname / boys name which totally fits her character.
    And how Emma's is a fresh and pretty girls name. For the twins in my book I kinda wanted that same naming theme.
    The first girl is exactly like Sutton and here are my ideas.
    Lennon or Lennan
    Tate
    Wilder
    Mercer
    Cyrus

The same goes for Emma.
    Audrey or Aubrey
    Isla
    Jane
    Ruby
    Kate
    Amelia
    Clara
    Elsa

If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it! Tell me which combos you like best and maybe even a few of your own would help too. I don't have all the details for the story yet but i'm hoping to soon.
    ~ Nora
    Last edited by periwinkle; January 21st, 2013 at 12:01 PM.

I definitely wouldn't use Mercer for the Sutton twin, as Mercer is Sutton's last name. You don't want copyrighting issues.

I like Clara and Aubrey from your nice girl list.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Yes, copying would bad. I don't want anything like that.
    I'm not using any part of the plot in my book. I mentioned the show so everyone would understand the twins personalities etc.....
    Last edited by periwinkle; January 20th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

I kind of like Tate and Kate-not because they rhyme, but that's an added bonus (or not)
    I like Wilder. Kind of. and Aubrey. Not Audrey. or Elsa. Maybe Ruby. What about Ruth?
    What about Beck? as in Rebecka? Would that work for either of them?

Aubrey and Tate
    Aubrey and Beck
    Teenage Name Geek & Author
    Novel Faves:
    Beauty is Blind:Aurelia Dawn, Briony Sage & Calista Rose; Damien Lysander
    Twice Upon a Time: Contenza "Connie" & Jensina "Jennie"
    Reality:
    GIRLS: Antonia Jude "Annie" Rosalind Briar "Lindy" Felicity Snow, Tabitha Belle, Briallen
    BOYS: Gabriel Kai, Sebastian Lawrence, Benedict Jotham, Lionel James, Nathaniel
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9792647

I love that show!