Guinevere nn Gwen
    Adelaide nn Ada
    Millicent nn Millie

Charles nn Charlie
    Hugo
    Theodore nn Theo or Ted or Teddy
    Henry
    Gabriel nn Gabe

What names do you think work together as siblings? What names do you think DON'T work together as siblings? Any middle name ideas? I'm open to suggestions as well. Thanks for any input!
    Last edited by adgjl; January 20th, 2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: edited to add nicknames

Isla, Eloise, and Adelaide would sound sooo adorable together! With the alliteration of the Ls it sounds really good. I like Theodore and Charles because you could call them Theo and Charlie!
    Girls
    ~Nova~Adelaide~Spencer~Poppy~Clove~Adelyn~Calixta~ Aurelia~Aria~Adair~Brie~Amber~Kylie~
    ~Kali~Kendall~Tally~Seraphina~Lucia~Talia~ Domenica~

Boys
    ~Rafael~Eli~Luciano~Isaiah~Nicholas~Logan~Xander~C ato~

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 17th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Charles, Theodore, Adelaide and Josephine would be such a nice sibset, all classic and beautiful names (can you all hear that I, the classic name addict, am swooning right now? ). Nora and Hugo would also make a great pair and Henry and Adelaide would too. I really like your taste in names.

I don't think that names like Hugo and Millicent would work very well, same with Eloise and Millicent.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Thank you all! Any more suggestions anyone?