Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

the letter youre obsessed with...

My daughter is Leonie and I find I love so many L names & names with O in them too!

Lavinia
    Lana
    Lorna
    Laurel
    Marigold
    Dolores
    Calliope
    Gioia
    Iona
    Io
    Joan
    Ramona
    Antonia
    Viola
    Violet

I have an L & O problem! I don't want to have a second kid one day with a too matchy name.

What letters are you in love with?

I seem to be quite fond of 'A' and 'E' names - Alexandra, Audrey, Arwen, Alanna, Eliza, Eliana, Emily. 'B' names as well - Beatrix, Brenna, Bridget, Bryony. I also like a lot of names that end in 'a'.

When I was younger, I very much liked C and K names for girls. Now it's more varied, but there are a couple D names I love. For boys, it's not a single letter, but they're mostly end of the alphabet--W, X, V.

A, M, E and R appear to be the letters that I love...

A
    Adriel, Asher, Atticus, Aubrey, August, Atlas, Avery, Adelaide, Agnes, Alice, Arabella & Autumn

E
    Eden, Elias, Elijah, Everett, Ezra, Echo, Eden (g), Eloise, Elowen, Elspeth, Emmeline, Esther & Evangeline

M
    Maddox, Matteo, Micah, Morgan, Milo, Madeleine, Maeve, Matilda & Mattea

R
    Rafferty, Remy, Riley, Roman, Rocco, Rourke, Rupert, River, Romilly & Romi

Also, the letter P for girls; Persephone, Pandora, Paloma, Phaedra and Peridot.

If you have an L & O problem then you might like my favorite name, "Loie" pronounced Low-ee. After Loie Fuller. Whose real name was Louisa I think.

I don't have too many letters I'm obsessed with to begin a name, but rather have a thing for any names ending in "ie" or "ey" but for some reason that only applies to girls. There two exceptions to this for me and that is Alice and Gemma.

I also have a thing for double initials where first name and last name begin with the same letter. I feel likethere are a lot of successful people with that combo and I like the way it sounds.

Fun topic, good thread!