Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Arabella and Wallace are both great names! I like Wallace as a way to honor William Wallace too.

Arabella is nms, but I can see the appeal. It's sweet, charming old-fashioned vibe to it. Wallace has been on my list forever and think it's definitely ready for revival.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I saw the title to this thread and immediately thought "ADORABLE!" I think it is a lovely combination. Neither of the names are unfamiliar but not run-of-the-mill either.

I love, love Arabella. I can imagine a gorgeous girl with the prettiest of dresses and long flowing hair and the best personality owning this name. I call it a look at me name because I absolutely think it is a name for an extrovert.

Wallace I wasn't sure if you meant it for a boy or not. I see that you do. I love the nn of Wally but not keen in first name position using Wallace, okay in the middle.

To go with a sister named Arabella I think a brother named Quentin, Tristan, Tarquin, Oscar, Edwin or something sultry like Heathcliff would be nice, something a little OTT like Arabella.

At first I thought Wallace was for a girl and I was like "oh He!! no!" but after realizing it's for a boy, it's really cute! I love what I call "grumpy old man" names, their my favorite.

Arabella is beautiful.