Names Searched Right Now:

Suggestions based on my naming style

Hey everyone, just looking for names you think I might like based on my current favorites and also any opinions on them! I think my style is pretty obvious, I'm just concerned about having names that are too popular (don't want an unheard of name, but also don't want anything super popular) and having names that are trendy and will likely pinpoint my child's age (like jayden, aiden, makayla, etc)

Girls names are way harder than boys names for DH and myself, so the list is short:
    (middle name likely to be Claire)
    Lila *absolute fave
    Layla
    Nora
    Lucy

Boys:
    (Middle name likely to be Robert or Spencer)
    Jameson
    Dexter
    Spencer
    Julian
    Micah
    Caleb
    Theodore

My advice - try going on Nymbler, typing your names in as inspirations, and seeing if you like any of the names they generate. For girls, your style seems short and spunky, whereas your boys names are a little longer and more substantial. Here are some of my suggestions:

Girls: Lena, Stella, Cora, Eva, Aubrey, Ruby, Lydia, Maia, Lea, Eliza, Reva, Ivy, Molly, Ada, Lilia, Mona, Lyra, Piper, Zara, Luna

Boys: Henry, Harrison, Wilson, Benjamin, Mitchell, Nelson, Tanner, Wesley, Isaac, Bennett, Chandler, Samuel, Lucas, Everett, Mason, Nathaniel, Maxwell, Jasper, Sebastian, Finn

The names on your list are all very beautiful though, and if you love one of those, go with it! Good luck!

Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson