Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thalia, Phineas and ???

A friend just had her third child, and her son remains nameless. I though you guys could help her, and I'll email the replies to her as she's very busy as you can imagine and she wants outside opinions. She has a daughter Thalia Grace, son Phineas James and the new baby is a boy. middle name will be Lucien meaning light as this is their rainbow baby.

So far they've narrowed it down to these names.
    Alistair Lucien
    Arthur Lucien
    Henry Lucien
    Noah Lucien

Any ideas, or things we've missed. Thanks

I think Alistair is the best fit with Thalia and Phineas, but Alistair Lucien reads a bit like the villain in a novel about witches and warlocks. Phineas and Henry have too many similar sounds, so I would go with Arthur or Noah.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I like Thalia and Phineas with Arthur!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Arthur, definitely.
    I love the names of the older siblings by the way and I think they'd sound amazing with Arthur.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Arthur Lucien is great on its own and when paired with Phineas and Thalia. Henry would be my second pick.
    DD Miriam Elodie
    Fave girls: Delphine, Beatrice, Emmanuelle, Josephine, Claire, Vivianne
    Fave boys: Felix, Simon, Roman, Etienne, Arthur, Walter