Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eloise

40 44.44%
  • Stella

50 55.56%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Eloise or Stella? I can't decide!

Morning . So my top two names for this little girl seems to be Eloise and Stella. I absolutely adore both. Eloise feels charming, sweet, homespun, and warm. I love the simple and chic "Elle" nickname. I never hear just Elle being used. And I like Lola and Lulu as cute love nn's. Eloise Ruby or Eloise Amelia? The plaza reference is great too. I don't think this name will ever get crazy popular. Stella is spunky, sweet, and pretty. Love the A ending and the meaning "Star". Not popular where I live. I picture a girl with lots of personality. Stella Ruby. I just love these both so very much. Both of these names have so much personality. DD is Violet. Which is your favorite? Thank you!!
    Last edited by bellarina; January 19th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Stella & Violet are perfecto together.
    guinea pig mama to HeTTy . oLGa . eNiD . WiNNie

GRaCe . JuLia . KiTTy . MaRGo . NaDia . PoLLy
    HuGo . iGoR . JoHN . RoRy . SaMSoN . ToBy

Haha, thank you Whirligig!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Stella, it's so beautiful and makes me smile. Eloise seems very gloomy next to it.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ottilie - that's a good point. Stella is a very happy name and I love that about her too