Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eloise

40 44.44%
  • Stella

50 55.56%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Jenna - I was just thinking about that! How I love all the many nn's for Eloise. I could really have fun with this one and I like how her name can evolve with her over time. Elle and LuLu are my all time favorites.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Both Eloise and Stella are wonderful matches for Violet. However, to me, Violet and Eloise seem like natural sisters.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

I love Eloise! I think it's so pretty. I think it has a light happy feel to it, but still has enough substance. Stella - eh, not my favorite. I think of the beer Stella Artois which a lot of people drink here, and also about Stella in "Streetcar". Because of the play it always has a more somber and melodramatic feel to it for me.
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

LOVE Eloise, however I think Violet and Stella both have a certain spunk to them that works perfectly

Eloise has a spunky charm to it that I love, making it a great match for Violet. Elle is a great nn a well. Stella is nice as well, but it's not as great a match for Violet.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126