Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eloise

40 44.44%
  • Stella

50 55.56%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Eloise or Stella? I can't decide!

Morning . So my top two names for this little girl seems to be Eloise and Stella. I absolutely adore both. Eloise feels charming, sweet, homespun, and warm. I love the simple and chic "Elle" nickname. I never hear just Elle being used. And I like Lola and Lulu as cute love nn's. Eloise Ruby or Eloise Amelia? The plaza reference is great too. I don't think this name will ever get crazy popular. Stella is spunky, sweet, and pretty. Love the A ending and the meaning "Star". Not popular where I live. I picture a girl with lots of personality. Stella Ruby. I just love these both so very much. Both of these names have so much personality. DD is Violet. Which is your favorite? Thank you!!
    Last edited by bellarina; January 19th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Stella & Violet are perfecto together.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

Haha, thank you Whirligig!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Stella, it's so beautiful and makes me smile. Eloise seems very gloomy next to it.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Ottilie - that's a good point. Stella is a very happy name and I love that about her too