Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Olivia Belle??

Olivia Belle??

First, I know Olivia is super popular, but my husband and I really love it and it was hard enough to agree on a name So we're fine with it. My question is more about the middle name.

Belle would not have been my first choice, but I'd like to do it to honor my late Grandmother (Arabelle) whom I was very close to. Her birthday is also 5 days after my due date, so there's a chance the baby will be born very close to that. So does Olivia Belle sound like a good combo? I think Olivia Arabelle is a little too much with the double A's and length...and my Grandmother went by Belle.

Other thoughts were Olivia Kate, Olivia Elise, or Olivia Catherine....I love Olivia Grace but I'm afraid that combo is too overused. I prefer a short middle name as our last name is 3 syllables and Olivia is 4. (I know Catherine is long, but I still considered it)

Thanks so much!

I think it is lovely!
    Current faves:

Elinor Jane, Alma Rose, Lily Margaret, Viola Edith, Esther Paulina

Conrad James, Walter Edward, Arthur Frederick, Hugo William, Sylvester Henry

Olivia Belle is lovely. It sounds great and has a great meaning.
    Top Girls
    Amelie, Emmeline, Magdalena*, Rosalie, Verity.
    Top Boys
    Declan, Nathaniel, Sebastian, Tobias*, Zachary.

I apologise for any spelling or grammar errors tiny phone buttons and poor eyesight are not a great mix.
    No babies yet, just planning.

Olivia Belle is cute. I think Belle honors your grandmother very nicely, and Olivia Belle flows well. I do love Olivia Grace and Olivia Catherine more, but if honoring your grandmother matters to you more (it would matter to me more!), I would definitely go for that. If you didn't have such a long surname, I would suggest something like Olivia Grace Arabelle or Olivia Catherine Belle, but if you're already worried about your surname, I don't think adding a second middle would really help, haha.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George