Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    No one understands my love for Verity. It's all well and good, I suppose, since its not really a usable choice for us.
    Mama to Belle & Pip
    Wife, mother, farmer, friend and doula.

Rupert! When ever I mention it IRL I always get a negative reaction but I really love it.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

The names I like that get the most hate from people I know and love in my non-digital world are Heloise and Olympia.

Thought I'd posted here but apparently not...

Vasiliy - I know at least one other person here likes this one, can't remember who though.

Hester - I think this has got bad press here before.

Aira - My mum doesn't like this one but I keep mentioning to her in that hope that, by the time I have kids, she'll be conditioned to it

Ngaere - I've never suggested this Maori girls name before but I think the spelling would put a lot of people off despite the beautiful sound (NIGH-ree).

Sigrid/Ingrid/Ygritte - I find all of these beautiful. I seem to enjoy the 'gri' sound, lol.

Hwyel - One of my favourite Welsh boy names, pronounced (how-el).

Gael/Dickon - I get that a fair few people don't like these for boys names for the teasing potential but I still heart them.

There are probably more! Lol.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I love several of the names mentioned on here, Taryn and Emrys being the two that stick out most right now.

I don't get much love for most of my lists anywhere. They're either "yoonique/trendy messes" or just too obscure/unusual for most people. Examples: Alyxia, Rhiannon, Caoimhe, Lyric, Ellowyn, Sapphira, Celesta, Echo, Emrys, Tobias (doesn't sound the best with our last name, either, but I don't really care), Sebastien, Atreyu, Brycen, Macsen/Maxson, Rune, Onyx, etc.
    ~Meaghan Marie (27) & John Michael (28)~
    ~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
    ~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Asher Tobias (9/16/14) ~