Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    No one understands my love for Verity. It's all well and good, I suppose, since its not really a usable choice for us.
    Mama to Belle & Pip
    Wife, mother, farmer, friend and doula.

Rupert! When ever I mention it IRL I always get a negative reaction but I really love it.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

The names I like that get the most hate from people I know and love in my non-digital world are Heloise and Olympia.

Thought I'd posted here but apparently not...

Vasiliy - I know at least one other person here likes this one, can't remember who though.

Hester - I think this has got bad press here before.

Aira - My mum doesn't like this one but I keep mentioning to her in that hope that, by the time I have kids, she'll be conditioned to it

Ngaere - I've never suggested this Maori girls name before but I think the spelling would put a lot of people off despite the beautiful sound (NIGH-ree).

Sigrid/Ingrid/Ygritte - I find all of these beautiful. I seem to enjoy the 'gri' sound, lol.

Hwyel - One of my favourite Welsh boy names, pronounced (how-el).

Gael/Dickon - I get that a fair few people don't like these for boys names for the teasing potential but I still heart them.

There are probably more! Lol.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.

I love several of the names mentioned on here, Taryn and Emrys being the two that stick out most right now.

I don't get much love for most of my lists anywhere. They're either "yoonique/trendy messes" or just too obscure/unusual for most people. Examples: Alyxia, Rhiannon, Caoimhe, Lyric, Ellowyn, Sapphira, Celesta, Echo, Emrys, Tobias (doesn't sound the best with our last name, either, but I don't really care), Sebastien, Atreyu, Brycen, Macsen/Maxson, Rune, Onyx, etc.
    ~Meaghan Marie (26) & John Michael (27)~
    ~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
    ~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Baby #6 due (9/21/14) ~

Coralie ~ Rhiannon ~ Rowan ~ Guinevere ~ Taryn ~ Aveline ~ Saoirse ~ Ember ~ Aspen ~ Acacia
    Asher ~ Evander ~ Tobias ~ Merrick ~ Jasper ~ Avery ~ Sebastien ~ Rune ~ Emrys ~ Atreyu