Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I fantasize about girl twins named Hariet & Charlotte...nn Harry & Chuck

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by anajo View Post
    Astrid (people tell me about the Office episode when it got misspelled as sad, but I still love the name)
    Olya (softer sounding form of Olga, yeah, no one likes the name Olga in America)
    I love both of these, Astrid in particular (prefer Olga over Olya which is more of a nickname to me)
    Zelia • XXI • History student • Film and royalty connoisseur
    I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty, and export names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Aksel/Ilya Charles Theo • Asa Fionnbharr Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Oliver James Ilasiaq "Jem" • Evelyn/Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Vera Alvaret Cleopatra

Southern Tennessee, believe it or not.
    It was actually a cat that was named Milo. The dog was Otis.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

From my list, no one likes Marlaina. No one from the boards and no one that I know.

For the boys, I've received negative reactions from friends about Alden.
    Honor Names: Alda, Bernice, Glenna, Glennora, Harlaine, Ismay, Lillian, Rosemarie \&\ Alden, David, Davis, Harley, Lane, Robin
    Other Favorites: Carolina, Emmelina, Josephine \&\ August, Jasper, Oliver
    Newest Additions to my Long List: Catalina, Lavender \&\ Bo, Edwin, Omri

Northern Virginia/DC metro area
    No one seems to like Ismay/Ismae, which I adore, and I've heard negative reactions to Amoret, Antigone, Cilla, Sybella, Sabine and Ondine as well. Even Viola gets a semi-negative response.

And I've never bothered mentioning that I love Emrys and Taliesin for boys, because I know no one's gonna go for that.
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Viola Ailsa Coraline
    Emmett Kieran Prosper Zeke August