Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I fantasize about girl twins named Hariet & Charlotte...nn Harry & Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by anajo View Post
    Astrid (people tell me about the Office episode when it got misspelled as Astird....so sad, but I still love the name)
    Olya (softer sounding form of Olga, yeah, no one likes the name Olga in America)
    I love both of these, Astrid in particular (prefer Olga over Olya which is more of a nickname to me)
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

It was actually a cat that was named Milo. The dog was Otis.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

From my list, no one likes Marlaina. No one from the boards and no one that I know.

For the boys, I've received negative reactions from friends about Alden.
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Clara, Harlow, Harper, Lillian, Mabel, Rosemarie

Alden, Davis, Glenn, Eugene, Harley, Peter, Rudy

No one seems to like Ismay/Ismae, which I adore, and I've heard negative reactions to Amoret, Antigone, Cilla, Sybella, Sabine and Ondine as well. Even Viola gets a semi-negative response.

And I've never bothered mentioning that I love Emrys and Taliesin for boys, because I know no one's gonna go for that.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr