Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I knew a teenage Hilary. She was very nice.
    No one seems to share the love....
    Vladimir
    Meriwether (I'd only use it for a mn, but people still don't like it)
    Ashley (for a boy)

Astrid (people tell me about the Office episode when it got misspelled as Astird....so sad, but I still love the name)
    Olya (softer sounding form of Olga, yeah, no one likes the name Olga in America)
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

Do you know how many times I've been called boring for wanting to use the name Mark? Too many times to count. I'm not sure why there is so much hate for that name out there . . .

http://listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Mark ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Caleb
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Ava ~ Soleil ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah

Quote Originally Posted by anajo View Post
    I knew a teenage Hilary. She was very nice.
    No one seems to share the love....
    Vladimir
    Meriwether (I'd only use it for a mn, but people still don't like it)
    Ashley (for a boy)

Astrid (people tell me about the Office episode when it got misspelled as Astird....so sad, but I still love the name)
    Olya (softer sounding form of Olga, yeah, no one likes the name Olga in America)
    Yeah, everytime I see Astrid I think of "ass turd" from The Office lol Funny episode, but yeah it's a hard association to shake at the moment.

I really like Vladimir, by the way. I've met one years ago and thought to myself "wow, what a cool name!" It's very strong and manly.
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

Quote Originally Posted by jess0044 View Post
    Do you know how many times I've been called boring for wanting to use the name Mark? Too many times to count. I'm not sure why there is so much hate for that name out there . . .
    I've considered Mark/ Marc a time or two... I will admit that it's not the most exciting name, but it's easy to spell and pronounce and it's used all over the world.
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

Mine would be Thessaly; everyone I tell turns their nose up at it.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~