Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Scarlett. I'd do anything to name a future daughter Scarlett, but it sounds terrible with my last name and my husband thinks it sounds trashy. I think the nickname Scar is adorable.
    Adam
    Married to Billy, daddy to Noah (8) and Sophia (4).
    Hoping and praying for baby #3 within the next year:
    Boy: Jude Thomas
    Girl: Eliza Jane or Ramona Jane...maybe.

Help us decide?
    Find me on twitter.

Margaret. Everyone I know thinks it sounds old fashioned and out of style. I think it sounds fresh on a little girl and still respectable when she grows up. Especially cute with the nicknames Meg or Maggie!

Quote Originally Posted by kibby View Post
    Haha I love Dresden, but you are right, nobody else seems to! Other boys name, including Thatcher, Adair, Theron, Roux, Alasdair, Cadell and Harrison

Pretty much my entire girls name list isn't on anyone's favorites! Hermione, Lavender, Corisande, Odessa, Cordelia, Annika (Awn-icka), Amabel, Amoret, Cadeau, Araceli, Araminta, Saffron, Jubilee, Hadley, Keltie, Mhairi, Vionnet, Valencia, Waverly, etc etc etc
    Who doesn't like Harrison??!!! Shame on them lol I LOVE Harrison!!!

From your list I also love Lavender, Cordelia, Amoret, Araceli, Araminta, Keltie, and Waverly. Great list! Keltie is very cool... might remind people of Celtic??
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkdads View Post
    Scarlett. I'd do anything to name a future daughter Scarlett, but it sounds terrible with my last name and my husband thinks it sounds trashy. I think the nickname Scar is adorable.
    Scarlett is pretty popular, so your hubby might not like it but America does lol Scarlett is gorgeous. I definitely would use it and go with the nickname Letty

Also, since I'm looking at your sig: Ava and Eliza go well with Noah and Sophia, but Ramona is just too cool!
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

Gemma and Loie (Low-ee, also for a girl, after Talouse Latrec's (sp?) Loie Fuller)
    Last edited by kitkat; January 23rd, 2013 at 08:50 AM.