Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Boys:
    Milo - Yes, I know there was a dog named Milo in a movie. I still think the name is usable.
    Dallas
    Roger
    Jasper - I get a lot of grief from RL friends about this. They say it sounds "too Southern," which makes zero sense to me.

Girls:
    Scarlett
    London
    Odessa
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Heh heh, kibby, Annika is a gorgeous name and Waverly is one of my guilty pleasure names.

Thatcher was also mentioned and it's on my boys list (i have a long list and short list for girls but far fewer, so only one list, for boys).
    Beatrice I really like, long/medium list contender ;-) but none of my friends or family would 'get' it.

Girls:

Ursa
    Zosia
    Pema
    Vivian

Boys:

Ulysses
    Ralph
    Orsen (everyone thinks I should at least spell it Orson)
    Lynn
    Peter

ETA: Meelo

Marlo. It's been my number one for a long while and it's just recently been vetoed by my mother, sister, and boyfriend.

I think maybe Burr, out of my list. Those I've mentioned it to aren't impressed, and I can kinda understand why (sounds like 'ugh' or a spiky thing froma plant). But I love it none-the-less and am convinced it was the precursor to all the trendy Bears around now!

greyer & morganalefaye - I have met a couple of young Florences and Douglases and they're definitely growing in popularity where I am, but still considered classy and unusual. Hope that's good news!

missusaytch - I know a Lazarus and plenty of Georges (I like George!) but more importantly, when I heard of a baby named Zebedee I was in heaven. It's awesome!

kibby - love Hermione, HP or no HP.

frustratedauthor - nurseries in the UK are filling up with little Milos, Jaspers and Scarletts.

2 pp - Zosia - not come across that name since at college with a Polish friend, always thought it was lovely. Thanks for putting it up here.
    Last edited by bob=kate; January 21st, 2013 at 03:53 PM.
    Isolde - Eluned - Freya - Anouk - Tabitha
    Caspar - Edmund - Ebbe - Fred - Oskar