Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Name for our second bub?

Hello all,

This site was recommended to me by a friend who knew I was struggling with names for our second baby. I've been looking around and am pleasantly surprised by the wonderful ideas and comments on this site, it seems like you all really care about each others naming issues.

So my problem that I hope to get some help with.... I have a 2 year old son named Bugsy William. By know your probably thinking, how odd, these people are crazy!!!! I haven't seen any mention of Bugsy on here so I guess it will be disliked by most.
    But let me explain, my husband fell in love with the name Bugsy when he was 11, now for me names were never a big deal (having a son named Bugsy has changed that slightly) and the fact that Jack felt so strongly about the name won me over for it to be a middle name, William Bugsy it was.
    However, the moment he was born Jack called him Bugsy, not William, and in that moment I knew that we couldn't go back. When he was born it just fit, and believe me Bugsy suits him just fine as he grows up! He gets called Bugsy by his dad and Billy by me, some of the time, so the odd name wont be too much of an issue as he grows up, he can be Billy if he wants. Sorry for the long story but I've been explaining it for 2 years. Please keep an open mind, Bugsy isn't the name we are giving opinions on today

Now on to my issue, how do you follow Bugsy...?? Any ideas? Here's some names we've been contemplating, but nothing really sticks.

BOYS:
    Penn
    Hugo
    Finley
    Otto
    Tristan

GIRLS:
    Poppy
    Nellie
    Scout
    Clover
    Polly

We've got 4 months to go so I'm not in an absolute rush but I'd love some suggestions and advice.

Thanks,
    Lila
    Last edited by goldielocks; January 24th, 2013 at 08:53 AM.