Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Find My Name!

Find My Name!

This is my first game... I hope its entertaining and not confusing!

Objective: Write two categories or meanings you'd like to see in a name, first and middle.

In example:
    Original Poster: "Looking for a girl name that means strong celebration".
    You would reply: "Adira Jubilee" and then list what you're looking for.

If you wanted to mix things up a bit, you can even say: "Looking for names that mean wealthy and prosperous for boy and girl twins." And then I would reply: Otto Edgar & Florence Odette.

If you have more specific requests, make sure you specify what you want as the first and what you want as the middle.
    In example: "Looking for a boy name that means strong and a Biblical name for the middle." I would assume this person wants the first name to mean strong and the middle to be Biblical in some way.

Does that make sense? Hopefully there isn't a game like this already; but if there is, it's long been buried.

Lets start:

Looking for a girl name that has connection to the Fine Arts and a middle that is vintage.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Monet Marguerite

Looking for sci-fi inspired first names with vintage surname middles for twin boys

Luke Monroe and Cade Astaire

femenine and virtue first with a middle to do with roses.
    💖💖💖17 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Felicity Nasrin

A name that means star queen.
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Eleanor Audrey | Cecily Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij | Ceridwen

Stella Rhiannon (divine queen)

A name starting in Ash and a middle to do with the colour blue. (Girls name)
    💖💖💖17 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings