Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Oh but it might be that Ulric and Ulrich have different origins, it looks like Ulric is English meaning wolf power, while Ulrich is German meaning prosperity and power from the old German name Odalric.... But they're essentially the same name so I'm thinking using Wulfric to Honor Ulrich would be logical
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I haven't been able to find much information on the name beyond it's anglo-saxon/Germanic meanings of Wolf Ruler. I just wanted to say that my son's name is Luther Wolf, and I happen to love Wulfric Luther.

Luther Wolf is an awesome name.
    I love Wulfric Luther! My husband likes it also, but he's hesitate to use it if it doesn't really honor Ulrich. Which I can understand, hence my attempt at researching the name and this thread.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

From what I read on Behind the Name, they are all kind of related and linked together. It might be a indirect way to honor Ulrich. I think it works!

I don't think it's too much of a stretch, but the name Wulfric itself is a bit too out there as a name for me.
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan