Names Searched Right Now:

Help please! We seem to be stuck........

We are 31 weeks with #3 and seem to be stuck for names. We do not know the gender and we have a couple of options for each but neither hubby or I LOVE the names like we did with our first two when they were born. Our eldest is a boy called Moses and our 2nd is a daughter Violet, admittedly we didn't really consider Violet until I was about 34/35 weeks but it just grew on us so fast and we loved it when she was born. I would like to stay away from another typical biblical name, flower name and colour name as I'd prefer not to having theme names. We like older names that are a bit left field but would consider anything at this stage So options for boys we've got Roman and Jonty, our options for girls are Beatrix and Maisy (which I've liked forever but hubby is not so keen on) would probably be top two with Mabel and maybe Maeve hanging on in there. If I could pick my boys name without hubby's input lol I'd choose Angus or Baxter but he doesn't like them. Sooooo open to ideas pleaseeeeeee

I think Moses and Maisy would be too similar, but Beatrix would fit well with Violet and Moses.

Lilith
    Pearl
    Ramona

August
    Elias
    Calvin
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I like Beatrix, Mabel, and Maeve but not Maisy. It makes me think of the Macey-Jacey-Gracie explosion of about ten years ago for some reason.

I have never heard Jonty and don't care for it but like Roman. I like that it shares a vowel sound with Moses while not being too similar.

Moses and Violet are both lovely names. Here are some others for your consideration, and here's to a happy and healthy baby.

Boys:

Bram
    Owen
    West
    Phelan
    Axel
    Otto
    Bastien
    Atlas
    Homer
    Jasper

Girls:

Eve
    Hazel
    Pallas
    Dolores
    Zadie
    Eliza
    Florence
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Boy Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker
    David . Alexander (Andy) . Xavier . Abel . Edgar . Apollo . Thomas . Harry . Walter . Frederick

Girl Combos: Clementine Mary Theresa . Cecelia Rose Elizabeth
    Gemma . Beatrice . Vesper . Stella . Claire . Diana . Gloria . Rosemary . Winter . Georgia . Grace . Judith . Corinne

For boys:
    I really like Roman, I've never been a fan of nicknames as names, so I think I'd skip Jonty, but that's just a personal preference

You could also consider

Graham
    Trevor
    Lawrence
    Tristan
    Colin
    Fergus
    Griffin
    Duncan
    Edmund
    Corin

For girls: Beatrix is great, and I also like Maeve