Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    okay, going in order:

I agree, Belle does feel very nicknamey...but I don't like any of her longer variations (in particular, I loathe Isabella and Annabelle has already been used in my family) but it has such sweet connotations that I might just keep it around anyways.

emelis, I love your sibset suggestions (particular Anya and Luna) and the suggestion of Persephone (my favorite goddess!). Not as keen on the middle name suggestions: pretty, but not my style.

alzora, I've never thought of an Anya/onion connection. To my ear, it doesn't sound close enough to be a bother, so that's good! Also, I agree that Ariadne and Demetra do seem clunky. Not many people like Demetra either--it holds a special place in my heart, since it belonged to a childhood heroine of mine. Also, they are both unique, mythical and still "heard of".

and Lori, wouldn't you know it, but Audrey Isadora is on my list already! Great minds...

Thanks all for the thoughts! By all means though, keep them coming.

Some of my own thoughts for middle names are:

Nora Madeleine, Winnifred
    Phoebe Imogen, Cassandra, Willow
    Audrey Isadora
    Luna Winnifred, Ariadne, Morgan, Willow
    Demetra Lilith, Morgan, Willow
    Last edited by author in writing; January 17th, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Marina, Arden and Arthur, Inigo.

Nora and Phoebe as sibset or Nora and Audrey. Phoebe Madeline, Phoebe Isadora, Nora Cathleen, Nora Juniper, Nora Caroline, Nora Kate, Audrey Isobel, Audrey Scarlett, Audrey Victoria...

How about Audra? Audra and Phoebe would also make a cute sibset. Other thoughts: Margo, Sybil, Nell, Isla, Leona
    Last edited by onelove19; January 17th, 2013 at 01:50 AM.

http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14)
    Nelleke, Alianora, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Jilliana, Violetta, Ottilia, Olympia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian, Casper

Quote Originally Posted by author in writing View Post
    I was going through my list of favorite names today and I'm feeling curious. Thoughts, middle name suggestions, sibset suggestions, preferences?

(in order of no preference!)
    Anya
    Luna
    Phoebe
    Demetria
    Ariadne
    Nora
    Audrey
    Isadora
    Belle
    Sabrina

(Also, favorite boys names include: Arthur, Wesley, Halcyon, Jerome and Porter. I should really find more boys names.)
    Fantastic list! My favorites are Phoebe, Ariadne, Audrey, Isadora, Sabrina, Arthur.

Combo ideas for you...keeping with the Greek theme...

Phoebe Aster
    Phoebe Clio
    Audrey Calanthe
    Audrey Diantha
    Isadora Cosma
    Ariadne Demeter
    Ariadne Sibyl
    Sabrina Eleni
    Sabrina Hero
    Nora Evanthe
    Nora Melody
    Demetria Mariam
    Demetria Helene

Boy names you might appreciate:
    Julian, Milo, Tobias, Andreas, George.

Anything appeal?
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman

That's two suggestions for Sybil now and I agree! I think it would make for a great middle name. Sabrina Sybil?

I also like Audra and Victoria but I'm not in love with them either. Also, Scarlet , believe it or not, is my name, so I guess that's out .But I can't believe I never thought of Phoebe Madeleine. Perhaps more common then I usually like, but absolutely stunning nonetheless.

and Peach, nothing is really appealing to me. I'm picky, I know! I did like the suggestion of Hero as a middle name and from your favorite names list, I also like Malcolm.
    Last edited by author in writing; January 17th, 2013 at 10:42 AM.
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Marina, Arden and Arthur, Inigo.