Names Searched Right Now:

What would you name her siblings...?

I saw this name earlier, and just fell in love a little. The person was asking for siblings names, and it got me thinking... What would you name her siblings? The name was Magdalena (lay not lee) Shalom. Whether its real or not, I think it's a great name! Magdalena roots from magdala which means "tower; greatness" and shalom is "peace", so her name means "great peace"- how great? I'm just really loving it. Any ideas for a sib set?
    Natalie • 18 year old name enthusiast
    ~~~~~
    For a lovely lady: Julia, Claire, Naomi, Elizabeth/Betsy, Lydia, Helen, Alice, Susanna
    For a dashing gentleman: Milo, Patrick, Gideon, Nolan, Espen, Calvin, Will

Although, I think Magdalena sounds lovely, it is too biblical for my taste. Shalom doesn't sound like a name to me. Sorry, I just don't like it.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Emmanuella - means God with us
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell