Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The baby is here!

What do you like better for Griffin's middle name: Benjamin or Henry? Or something else?

Congratulations!!!

Here's a vote for Griffin Henry. Griffin Benjamin would be ok, but the three syllables ending with N is a little too repetitive (N-heavy) to my ears. Griffin and Benjamin sound rhyme-y.

I don't know what names you like or any characteristics of your last name, but here are some additional ideas:

Griffin Alexander
    Griffin Oliver
    Griffin Ross
    Griffin Augustus
    Griffin Thomas
    Griffin Maxwell
    Griffin Zachary
    Last edited by everwaiteing; March 14th, 2013 at 03:53 AM.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

I like Griifin Henry for the same reason, but Griffin Augustus sounds terrific too!
    Mom to Julian and Oliver
    Favorites for girls: Halina, Beata, Persis, Iolanta, Dorota, Agata, Lucia, Victoria, Vesper
    Favorites for boys: Oliver, Reuben, Henry, Felix, Graham, Augustine

Congrats! I love the name Benjamin, but think Henry sounds better with Griffin. Griffin Benjamin does sound too rhyme-y.
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)