Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Name depression

Who irons underwear anyway? Even if it was possible to iron crisp creases into a pair of undies, that doesn't sound particularly comfortable.

I know you feel eager to please but I can't BELIEVE your parents said that to you and are acting this way. I agree with the other posters. This is your baby. Use the name you and your husband love. Tyne is a good name. If they're embarrassed of it that's their stupid problem. Sorry if I sound harsh but I can't imagine treating a pregnant woman who is about to give birth to their grandchild that way. They got to name their babies, you get to name yours.

Stop sharing your name choices in the future. LOL! Meanwhile relax, forget about them, and best wishes for a happy, healthy baby!
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first!
    If it's a boy: Josiah Walker "Joe"
    If it's a girl: Clementine Marvel
    Avatar: "Dark Robe" by Malcolm Liepke

Lol!

Thanks girls. For any future babies, I MUST BE STRONGER!!!!! Infact if theres ever a next time, I think I'll just blame this baby...say my crazy name choices were his idea!

I am definitely sticking with Tyne. If she doesn't like it, she can lump it :P
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks