Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Name should we choose?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remy

14 19.72%
  • Dexter

18 25.35%
  • Rufus

12 16.90%
  • Bryson

5 7.04%
  • Brody

22 30.99%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Dexter, because of the nickname Dex.

Ooh, this is tough. My gut reaction is to vote for Remy because I think it's such a cool name. Always have. My second favorite is probably Brody, which I think flows nicely with Archer (and there's that subtle connection between them, as they're both surnames). But the nickname Dex is awesome too...it's just that Dexter and Archer kind of locks you into a trend of -er names.
    Adam
    Married to Billy, daddy to Noah (8) and Sophia (4).
    Hoping and praying for baby #3 within the next year:
    Boy: Jude Thomas
    Girl: Eliza Jane or Ramona Jane...maybe.

Help us decide?
    Find me on twitter.

I love Brody and Archer together. I love Rufus and Remy, too, but not nearly as much as Brody. I think Brody Rufus would be an amazing combo, if you don't have a MN yet.

Good luck!

I like Brody. Dexter reminds me of nerdy guys, Rufus is clunky and awkward, and Remy reminds me a the rat from Ratatouille. Bryson of okay, but it sounds made up. Brody and Archer is a cool sibset.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Just wanted to stick up for Rufus - I think it's an awesome name! Cool, masculine without being macho, and way more interesting than (say) trendy Brody. Having said that, I appreciate that Brody fits better in terms of style. I'm also a fan of Dexter, but like pp am not sure about shared -er ending. Could get away with it but I'd prefer to avoid it. Remy scores points with me for being unusual, and Bryson loses because it sounds like a soon-to-be-overused surname, with no character. Thanks for sharing & not minding brutally honest feedback - that's what makes this site fun
    Isolde - Eluned - Freya - Anouk - Tabitha
    Caspar - Edmund - Ebbe - Fred - Oskar