Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Felicity, Adelaide, Bronwen, or Savanna?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Felicity Eleanor

56 50.91%
  • Adelaide McKenna

16 14.55%
  • Savanna Tess

17 15.45%
  • Bronwen Noelle

21 19.09%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Twins coming soon, no names!

We are expecting boy girl twins within the next month and we still have a long list of names for them.

For girls we are torn between:

Felicity Eleanor, Adelaide McKenna, Bronwen Noelle, and Savanna Tess. Which is your favorite?

Our potential boys' names are: Ronan Patrick, Tristan Joshua, Silas Jonathan, and Colby Rhett.
    Last edited by abbiemarie; January 3rd, 2013 at 02:34 AM.

Married to:
    Griffin Jack

Mama to five:
    Brennan Jack (Oct 19 2005), Declan George (April 17 2007), Laurel Carys born (July 11 2010)

Ronan Elijah and Felicity Eleanor (February 14 2013)

My List: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826456

A hard choice between Felicity and Adelaide, but I went with Felicity since I love Eleanor and dislike McKenna. Adelaide Bronwen would be a lovely and interesting combo though!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

I really like the name Adelaide, but I like Bronwen better. I know 2 and they are both fantastic and completely different but such strong and worthy women. If that's what all Bronwen/Bronwyns are like, I'll name all my kids that.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

If you are open to mixing and matching, my favorite combo would be Adelaide Tess.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

From your options, I like Adelaide McKenna and Bronwen Noelle. But Adelaide Noelle or Adelaide Bronwen is better for me.