Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TBH, I don't like the name Cole. Never have. I don't like the sound of it. However, I do like Clark. I think it's handsome and classic and will stand the test of time.

You can tell him Cole is a surname as well... I think you can use Cole, it depends on what kind of one syllable surname you've got. If it's Lee or something, it might not go so well, but Wise would be fine.

Suggestions (I'm seconding Oliver by the way, it seems right up your alley!)

Dillon
    Grant
    Henry
    Irving
    Jude
    Levi
    Luke
    Nigel
    Owen
    Spencer
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thank you for the suggestions, guys. Our last name is Roy... so I'm also worried with the name Cole Roy, does it sound too much like corduroy? Saying Cole Roy sounds weird to me.
    I LOVE some of your suggestions.
    Leo
    Owen
    Spencer
    Noah
    Weston
    Luke

Only problem is my stubborn husband! gosh! He says " Spencer and Weston aren't real names" and " If we name it Luke, his middle name has to by skywalker" I'm just praying it's a girl because it might get to the point where I just throw up my hands and tell him he doesn't have a say any more, because there is picky and then there is just down right obnoxious!

I love Clark and Cole both!!

Is he a comic book fan? Bruce and Clark are the civilian names for Batman and Superman respectively. If he is, maybe you could work something out along those lines.