Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I wanted to add that I don't think it is strange at all to give one child a family name and not the others, especially if it is a different gender. If daughter 1 had a family name I might feel like it is only fair to give daughter 2 a family name (first or middle), but in your case with 2 sons and her being your first daughter, I don't think it is an issue at all.

My vote goes to Margeret! It's sweet and timeless and I can picture it on any age . Mary gets my second vote.
    An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella Juliette, Aurora Niamh, Aria Laurel , Evangeline Lilac, Anastasia Primrose, Adeline Louisa, Hermione Clara, Penelope Bohème, Genevieve Alouette , Bridget Rosalie, Vivian Lark, Fiona Miette, Whimsy Isolde
    Boys: Gabriel Finnick, Luca Marius , Elias Benjamin, Ezra Miles, Reid Elijah, Peregrine Forrest, Augustus Barnaby, Louis Metias, Montgomery Theodore

My favorite is Margaret, but for you I'd suggest Martha or Mary. Mary and Teddy and Pip sound incredible together, but Martha and Theodore and Philip are perfectly matched too...
    I don't see it as a problem that you didn't give your boys family names - now's your chance!
    On the other hand, you do seem to love the cheerful, girlish sound of Martha.

I like Margaret and Martha, but I am voting for Mary. It seems to be the friendliest choice

I really like Margaret. the nickname Maggie is super cute.