Names Searched Right Now:

do you like this girl traditional sib set

hello :-).

These are my favourite girl names at the moment, and I was hoping if you could tell me what you think? Anyway you wish to do this is fine by me:-) also, I am 16 and was wondering if these names showed it? Only because my friend who is obsessed with names (favourites Jamie May and Jordana) said they sound like a stereotypical teen-mum baby name (no offence intended by this =D). Thank you.

All opinions welcome!!

They are

Annabelle Pearl
    Rosalie Mabel
    Lucinda Violet
    Evelyn Charlotte
    Magdalene Alice

"Annie, Rosie, Lucy, Evie and Maggie"

Thank you very much. :-) xxx

I truly despise the term teen mom name. These are lovely names and would serve your future daughters well. I especially like Rosalie and Pearl.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

I don't think they are stereotypical "teen mom" baby names at all! Teen mom baby names to me are yooneek spellings and trendy names - Cailynn, Caitlynn, Kennadee, Nevaeh, and of course (from the actual show) Aliannah and Aleeah. I really like your names! They are classic and beautiful.

Your names are very sophisticated for a 16-year-old so I don't think "teen-mum" would be an accurate judgement for your friends to make. Perhaps they're jealous of your more refined taste!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you for your lovely feedback!