Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Personally, I wouldn't do it. It just sound like it would be a terrible fad name. I think there are a lot of REAL names out there that are still unique and won't be a potential name that could get your kid bullied.

She would have to brace herself for surprised and disbelieving reactions every time she told someone her name. In the teasing department, in additoin to what's been mentioned already, I can see her being nicknamed Diz/Dizzy. She would almost certainly hate her name.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

I am not an expert in this at all, but Disney scares me the way that they go after people who use their images without permission or show their films in public places. Similar to the way that Apple sued Gwyneth Paltrow for naming her daughter Apple, I would be worried about legal action from Disney if your daughter ever comes into contact with anyone with ties to the corporation. Then again maybe I'm just paranoid.

I also think its really tacky, like naming your child Adidas or Versace. I would try to find another name.
    ~Zoe

The woman who runs this blog is named Disney. She seems completely well adjusted.

http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I say pick your fav Disney character and name her that.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*