Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think it's a bit too much. If you love Disney, what about about something subtle? I can't think of any specific examples, but Disney isn't a grown woman's name. Expand on it- what is it you like about Disney? The magic, the wonder of childhood? The classic fairytales? How about names that come from those notions instead? Disney is just too... obvious, and not very clever. Sorry if that sounds harsh but i think your future teenage daughter would appreciate not being named Disney.

Absolutely not. Just terrible. Sorry

Horrible. Very, very bad.
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    No, not OK at all. Your child will grow up and have to function in the world as an adult. Go right and give her a legit name FROM Disney, but naming her Disney is a really, really terrible idea. (Aurora? Alice? Ariel? Willow? Jasmine?)
    I second this and the possibility that boys will make jokes saying they want to be 'in' Disney because its the happiest place on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by charliesmommy126 View Post
    I second this and the possibility that boys will make jokes saying they want to be 'in' Disney because its the happiest place on earth.

That is the first place my mind went to. I work with middle school / high school kids and the things these kids come up with.......plus I just can't imagine going to work and introducing myself as Disney without blushing, I would be pretty embarrassed.