Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    LIKE: Ruben, LOVE: Bram!
    Milo, Theo and Hugo would be too matchy and sound a bitt choppy when put together.
    Bram settles well with the flow of Milo and Theo really well.

~nora
    ~Nora
    17 year old name lover, aspiring writer & hopeful cosmetologist/makeup artist

Girls - Meredith, Leal, Aviva, Camilla, Magnolia, Loretta, Mona, Gabby, Tullia, Veronica
    Eliana, Ruby, Georgia, Esther, Ginny

Boys - Frank, Soren, Troy, Wes, Sebastian, George, Dawson, James, Loren,
    Cameron, Lincoln, Kirby, Yannick, Levi.

I think all 3 are great.
    Why not take all 3 to the hospital and see which one feels right in the moment?

Hugo Ruben is stunning, so in a pinch that would get my vote, but I like all of them very much.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

My pick of your three is Hugo. But as a mum of a Theo I understand your concern! When naming our second son we ruled out 'o' names, like Hugo and Arlo. However, there might actually be something sweet about the 'o' for all of your boys. Plus, putting aside his brothers, Hugo is a strong, classic name. Good luck!
    Mum to Theodore Henry and Augustus Jack

I like both Bram and Abraham. I like Abraham as both a bibilical and as Lincoln's first name. In an era of unusual first names, I don't think Abraham will get too much teasing. I would use Abraham as the first name with nickname Bram. Very classy. I also like Hugo though and/or Hugh. Good luck!

I would absolutely pick Bram. Not only is it sleek and continental, it's unknown but not odd. Hugo still looks like "Huge-O" to me and frankly with two other sons named -o names you would be getting into a Huey, Dewey and Louie situation.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq