Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mila. In general I just like the name better than Micaela, and I also know a lot of different spelling variations of Micaela which I could imagine might get annoying.

Honestly I think Michaela is gorgeous! Mila is okay but Michaela sounds so much prettier IMO and has a great meaning.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

Michaela is stately and beautiful, in theory, but IMO has been tainted by all of the Makaylas, etc.

Mila is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by gourmista View Post
    Michaela is stately and beautiful, in theory, but IMO has been tainted by all of the Makaylas, etc.

Mila is lovely.
    Seconding this. If you do use Michaela, I think the H is all but necessary, despite th completely legitimate Italian spelling.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I'm not fond of Mila and I think you'll have some people calling her mill-a instead of mee-la. I also am not fond of Millie/Miley names or honestly most of the Mia/Mya/Maia/Maya names either.

So I vote Michaela.